Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Parent Survey - Google Doc

Tonight I was lucky enough to sit in on a live chat with Julie Reulbach! She talked about using Google Docs in the math classroom. One thing that I said that I would share is the parent survey that I send out at the beginning of the year. It helps me to get to know the child from the parent's aspect. They share information with me that I would not normally get from a short phone call or email. It provides me with a great deal of information that helps me to know the students and their math abilities from the start. Feel free to use! PARENT SURVEY

1 comment:

  1. As a mom I'm absolutely sure that homework is now too overwhelming for kids. They become exhausted and bored with studying. Pure motivation, to my mind. thus, to simplify their life, I use
    online homework help services.

    ReplyDelete